Instruction Manual for Baby Lock Imagine Serger

I have lost the instruction booklet that came with my Baby Lock Imagine Serger. I have searched www.Babylock.com and the web trying to locate a downloadable copy. I haven't used my serger, in a while and need the instruction booklet to help me adjust the loopers and settings for the different stitches.

Is there is a web site where I can download or purchase the instruction booklet for the Baby Lock Imagine serger?

By Jacqueline from Capitol Heights, MD

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

try www.retrevo.com

I found the Babylock Imagine manual online by searching for "Babylock Imagine Model BLE1AT manual".

http://www.baby  ergers/imagine/. Click FAQ & Manuals, and at the bottom of the page click on either

Imagine (BLE1AT-2) Quick Reference Threading Guide (529 KB) and/or

Imagine (BLE1AT-2) Instruction and Reference Guide (4.12 MB)

Direct link to the manual is: http://www.baby  InstRefGuide.pdf

is the manual for the ble1at and the ble1at 2 work for the previous serger imagine.

Baby Lock Imagine Serger
Finding a Baby Lock Imagine Serger Manual
Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 23, 2010
Hitachi Bread Machine
Hitachi Bread Machine Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Regal Breadmaker Instruction Manual
Regal Bread Maker Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 8:42:16 PM on 10.0.0.30 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.