Reese Witherspoon Haircut Styling

I just got side swept bangs like Reese Witherspoon. I gave her the picture and she did it totally wrong. But it looks odd middle parted but all my friends make fun of me for not having side part. When I side part it, it cowlicks and the bangs stick up. Can anyone help.

Kim

Try parting it on the other side.

flatiron it straight

Gel.

Hi I just got the same look. I added bangs like hers. Blow-dry them downward and then straighten with a flat iron. My hairdresser is awesome and told me in order to straighten hair it must be blow-dried straight first and then you will get a smoother look. I use phyto lustermarine lusterizer (bought at a salon), when my hair is still damp and add no extra product to my bangs.

This product is for smoothing the hair. It's kind of aqua in color. Do not curl them. The more modern look is almost flat and straight. Sorry, I do use one other product when I'm done called DiFi just to piece it and not make it look fluffy. I've been told I look like a movie star with my hair cut this way. I've asked which one and I get this answer..."I don't know, you just have that look"! I guess Reece's bangs are working for me!! Good luck to you.

Cultivate yourself some new 'friends'. True friends will never make fun of you.

I agree about the friends and what will help is TIME...is helps everything.

It is hair, not cancer or aids...get a grip...it will grow back!!

I have problems with a bang cowlick, so I feel for you! I have the same bangs. Here's my tips -

1. Grow your bangs slightly longer than necessary. You can always use a curling iron to shorten them without cutting. They need to be longer to weigh down the cowlick.

2. Always blowdry them with a brush in the correct direction. This is a big deal! After awhile your hair will kind of naturally head that way.

3. In the beginning, when I was first training them, I used some Revlon #2 - the ultimate blowdry lotion and that gave it enough weight to go in the direction I needed. You can get a trial size container for $2 at Ulta and it lasts forever. I get one every year for Xmas and they run out about the same time each year just a few days before.

4. Try the other direction - sometimes your bangs just won't go one way and you'll have to try the other and see if it works.

The key is really to "weight" them down in whatever direction you want them to go in. I imagine you have plenty of stuff around the house that can do that!

Good luck!!!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingNovember 15, 2007
A girl with a mohawk.
Mohawks on Girls
Girl with puffy hair.
Styling Puffy Hair
Giving a Cat a Haircut
Giving a Cat a Haircut
Using a flat iron on hair.
Cleaning Hair Spray Off a Flat Iron
🎉
🎄