School Locker Caddies For The Fridge

Now is the time to buy those neat little locker caddies they sell for use at school! I got some and I love them to use on my refrigerator! Things that tend to get lost in my junk drawer find their new home very comfy! These were $1 each and well worth it!

Where do you buy these locker caddies & what they look like? What do you put in them?

Rosalie - SD

Editor's Note: I posted a couple of pictures of them.

Rosalie Shoeman ::

I'm sorry it took so long for me to see your post - it is listed twice in my bookmarks. Got mine at the dollar tree.

In the roundish ones i save proofs of purchase & postage stamps. I was sending to a mission to do crafts

& in the larger clear ones I stow things like in my pictures above. Sometimes a note pad or a recipe I don't have time at that minute to put back in the box.

I'll post a pic of what they are looking like right now. Today they are quite messy.

Uses for Locker Organizers
Uses for Locker Organizers
Organizing Clutter ControlAugust 3, 2007
Organizing Your Kitchen, Dishes neatly organized in a wood cabinet.
Organizing Your Kitchen
girl leaning on locker
Decorating Your School Locker
Middle School Locker Kit
Making a Middle School Locker Kit
Making Wooden Locker Shelves
Making Wooden Locker Shelves
🎉
🎄