Looking for Santa Fe End Table from Target

I am looking for a "Santa Fe" End table, manufactured by Linon, that was discontinued by Target in 2007. We have the whole set, but would like to add another End table. Where can I find one?

By Tiff1984 from Rockvale, TN

Well I typed in "Linon" and also "Linon Santa Fe end table" in to google and came up with a lot of hits where you can buy Linon furniture. Maybe one of those companies have what you are looking for.

If you're still looking and don't need perfect condition, I have 2 that I could part with. Just would need to figure out how to ship.

July 9, 2009 Flag

I am looking for a Santa Fe End Table, Mfg. by Linon that was discontinued by Target. They will not sell floor models. We have the whole set, but would like to add another End Table. Where can I find one?

RENE from Toms River, NJ

Try eBay. They have a service for registered users whereby they will notify you via e-mail if an item you need becomes available. When I was working I had a fave catalog store where I ordered my clothing. They went out of business and I did a site search on eBay to see if anything was there.

Just by accident snooping around the eBay site I saw this message asking me if I wanted to be informed of any Sunbelt Sportswear. I got a duster length denim coat which had been $69.00 in the catalog and I bid 10 bucks and got it. You might find your table and get it much cheaper. (12/18/2007)

By MartyD

I just Googled Santa Fe end stable by Linon and quite a few matches came up. Did you try a google search? Good Luck. (12/28/2007)

By dadstiger

Products on Sale At Target
What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?
Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 9, 2009
Santa hat with gold thread snowflakes
Making a Santa Hat Purse
Tomatoes growing with blossom end rot.
Blossom End Rot on Vegetables
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table