Cemetery (Cleveland, OH)

We turned a corner in an old Cleveland cemetery only to be confronted with this incredible image. Our imagination goes into overdrive as we attempt to process this shocking monument with such a powerful presence.

By Jim

That is such a cool photo! Did there happen to be any dates on the monument? I wonder if the statue is made of copper or of bronze because of the green patina?

Wow! I changed my screen size so that it was 200% & that photo is wonderful! I second Deeli, was there a date anywhere? What cemetery was this? Thanks!

Was this taken at the Lake View Cemetery?

An old cemetery with headstones.
Cemetery and Graveyard Photos
Photos SceneryOctober 29, 2010
🎄
🍂