Wedding Reception and Ceremony Site in Maryland (and DC)

I need cheap reception and ceremony sites in Maryland and DC

Lisa from Upper Marlboro, MD

I'm so disappointed that there were no responses. I'm in the beginning stages of planning my wedding and I'm just looking for some type of ideas

Did you ever find anything? I'm struggling with the same problem. Everything is so expensive in our area.

I'm getting married in Feb. 2009 and I am having my wedding and reception at Martins Crosswinds. They are pretty reasonable and take the hassle out of the work.

I am planning my wedding for March 2009 and I found that there are some really cheap community centers and the prices are very reasonable expecially if you are a resident. But the space is great and once you put your touch to decorations it can turn out very nice.