Halloween Costume: Cheerios and Milk

This was actually very easy to make. I got a couple of cardboard boxes (the right size for my kids). Then I found pictures on the internet and printed them out in several pieces and glued them onto the boxes.

By Crysta

Very creative and adorable, not to mention thrifty! Good call on the plastic bags. I spent hours making a cardboard car costume one year when I was a child and was very disappointed when the rain destroyed it by the time I'd gotten to the end of the street. I believed I pouted the whole rest of the night because I had to wear my overalls and dad's train engineer hat :) A nice clear plastic bag would have saved the night!

Very creative and clever! :-)

Crafts Halloween CostumesOctober 4, 2010
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume
🎉
🎄