Uses for Hotel Shampoo Bottles

Uses for the shampoo and conditioner bottles you get when you stay at a hotel. Post your ideas.

Have you ever wondered what to do with all those shampoo bottles from the hotels? Why not pour them into your soap pump and use it to wash your hands, or whatever needs to be cleaned. Smells good too! You can even thin it down with some water to make it go farther.

By Smartin

I pack 4 oz. bottles of shampoo and conditioner when I go on a trip and refill them with the little bottles provided in hotels and motels as I go along.

I donate during the local food drives, they often ask for personal care items etc.

I donate them to the homeless shelter OR to the

women's abuse shelter....they need the small size stuff!!!

I have also donated Lite Days pads and tampons.....and stuff for the kids that show up there with their mom...

I have a heart-shaped basket in my bathroom that I put the little sample size toiletries in. I have everything from pain relievers to lotions to shampoo and soaps. When guests come and they forget something, they can just use what they need. It also comes in handy when I run out of something before I have a change to get to the store.

Use the empty bottles to store small items like seed beads.

I use them by refilling my big shampoo bottle with them. My father in law travels for work and always brings us bags with all the hotel toiletries. The newest bag had over 30 of the shampoos from different hotels. But I just use them as refills. I'm trying to figure out something fun to use the empty bottles for.

I wanted to inform you of this great cause that is all about donating hotel toiletries! Every traveler from average joes to musicians to models to ballroom dancers to movie stars to nba basketball players have signed on and are supporting the efforts! I welcome you to check out the page and support those in need!

Thanks!

http://www.mysp  rhoteltoiletries

Please spread the word to all your fellow travelers! :)