Water Spots on a Micro Fiber Couch

How do I get water rings out of my microfiber white chair? They are everywhere.

Amy from Maryville, TN

I have a brand new white micro fiber swivel chair and sofa. I spilled a bottle of pepsi on it, then used the safe guard on it thinking the spot would disappear. All it did was leave a HUGE WATER RING stain. My couch stayed that way for 8 months till someone told me to use baby wipes. I used the baby wipes and my sofa looks BRAND NEW AGAIN. Try it it really works.

I tried the baby wipes but the stain is still there how did u get rid of your stain?

I own a furniture store and water rings are usually the result of someone who over saturates the fabric when they try to clean it. We recommend using baby wipes to dampen the area well, and then agitate vigorously with a clean dry cloth as you blow dry the area. Should only take two or three applications for the toughest water rings to come out.

Oh my God, I've been looking for a way to get the horrible water rings out of our red microfiber couch for almost 2 years, and the baby wipe technique with the cloth and hairdryer really works! I'm absolutely thrilled right now! Thank you so much!

Close up of microfiber chair with water spots
Cleaning Water Spots on a Microfiber Couch
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJune 17, 2008
Kitchen With Granite Countertops
Removing Hard Water Spots on Granite Countertops
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Old leather Couch with missing button
Repairing a Leather Couch
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 9:13:35 PM on 10.0.2.205 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.