Use Photo Album to Organize Receipts

I use a photo album to keep my receipts organized. I use the kind of album where I can add more sheets to it as needed. And each sheet has 3 slots in it. Into the top slot I put the purchase receipt, then any receipts for parts or maintenance on that item I put in the slots below and behind it. At the top of the sheet I put a removable tag so that I can find the sheet I'm looking for easily. Since starting this method I haven't lost any receipts (and I used to lose them constantly!)

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

Very good idea, Cricketnc!

Good idea. If you have a scanner, another is to scan them and then recycle or shred them. You save time, clutter, and if you keep everything on a flash drive or external hard drive you will have them if you ever need them.

A pile of receipts.
Organizing Receipts
Organizing PaperworkAugust 18, 2009
Quilted Photo Album Cover
Making a Quilted Photo Album Cover
Using calculator to balance checkbook with a large stack of receipts
Organizing Debit Card Receipts
Decorated Photo Album
Decorating A Photo Album
Pile of receipts on a white background
Organizing Receipts for Taxes