Creating a Family Website

Does anybody know of a good user friendly website that is free to create a family website?

Hello Amy,

A friend of mine was looking for a free website for his business and i saw a link for one and passed it on. He said it's very good though not free-but he only paid a couple of dollars.

I hope this helps. [ Although if you had AOL you can make many webpages. Over the years i have created about 100+]

Happy web building!

Monique x

Somerset, U.K

You can create a family website on Yahoo. I have never done it myself, but members of my family have, and I don't believe it is too difficult.

Harlean from Arkansas

March 9, 20070 found this helpful is great for keeping friends and family in the loop of a person with a serious or chronic illness

Computers Internet Tips LearningMarch 5, 2007
ThriftyFun's Homepage
ThriftyFun in the Media
Swagbucks Reviews
Swagbucks Reviews
computer keyboard with Facebook buttons
Creating A Facebook Support Group
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business