Turning Bath Gel Into a Great Scrub

I have found that when you have a bottle of bath gel and want to make it go farther, find a nice glass jar, one that has a good lid on it, and pour some Epson salts in the jar, then pour the bath gel over the salts. You now have a great scrub! If you cannot get all of the gel out of it's container, cut the bottom off and add a little water to the gel and swish around, add to the jar that now is a "scrub"!

By Cookiepom

I tried adding epsom salts to very thick shower gel. The salts dissolved completely and made the shower gel very runny. Any suggestions on how to prevent this or how to make the gel thick again? I hate to think I wasted all the shower gel.....

Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
Crafts Bath & BeautyNovember 15, 2004
A jar of bath salts for Mother's Day.
Making Mother's Day Bath Salts
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
Homemade powered scrub brush.
Making a Powered Scrub Brush
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 3:11:26 AM on 10.0.2.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.