Salvage Damaged Christmas Cards

Recycle Christmas cards!

My daughter was pulling out her Christmas decorations yesterday and found a partial box of unused Christmas cards she had sent out a couple years ago. The picture on the front is so adorable and she said "I wish I could remember where I got these so I could buy another box for this year." There were about 15 cards left in her pack, but they were stuck together from the dampness of storage.

I suggested she slide a sharp knife between the pages to separate them, then cut the badly damaged back page off. I told her to use the cute picture side of the card as a postcard by writing a quick note on one half of the back side of the picture and the address on the other half!

Not only will she be able to use these otherwise useless cards, she will also save money on the postage because here in the states a post card still costs less to mail than a letter!

God Bless.

By GrammySheila from Decatur, IL

Using Old Christmas Cards
Using Old Christmas Cards
Holidays and Parties Christmas CardsDecember 18, 2008
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
A woman filling out Christmas cards.
Saving Money on Christmas Cards
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores