Boho Hat Form

Bring your hat or hairpiece out of the closet! This one of a kind hat form is a unique way to use up fabric and trim and is pretty enough to display on a bureau or foyer table. finished Boho Hat Form

Approximate Time: 1 hour

• Styrofoam head form (available at beauty supply stores and wig shops)
  • glue gun
  • leftover fabric, trim, and ribbon

Make sure hat form is clean and dry. Sort through your fabric or craft basket for pretty pieces. Jersey, heavier silks and knits work well. Begin at the bottom of the form and glue fabric into place. Overlap pieces to make sure none of the styrofoam is exposed. The form in the picture was created with fabric only, but you can add patches, rhinestones, and charms if you wish. Boho Hat Form

By Claire Bush from Phoenix, AZ

I compliment you for your creative idea, and it looks nicer than the plain white styrofoam head.

I think I've seen the head forms at Goodwill and the Salvation Army Stores for sale.

lovely idea!!! I love hat and I'll do something like that ;)

Boho Hat Form
Making a Boho Hat Form
Crafts Home DecorJanuary 10, 2008
Paper Plate Crab Hat
Making a Paper Plate Crab Hat
Crochet Hat Patterns
Crochet Hat Patterns
Santa hat with gold thread snowflakes
Making a Santa Hat Purse
Straw Hat
Fixing a Straw Hat