Shopping for Walmart's Great Value Arabica Coffee

What happen to the Arabica coffee I bought all the time at Wal-Mart? Where else can I get it?

By Debra from Angleton, TX

Are you reading the labels correctly? I think they still make it. Some maybe all the labels have changed. I buy the GV 100% columbian coffee because it tastes like Folgers to me. Check close next time you go to Walmart.

Searching too. I buy 6 cans at a time, Re the new labels, if it were Arabica, it would say so I think. Columbian is not the same.

I too tried to buy this Arabica coffee at 2 Walmart's. I was told I could order it on line and have it delivered to the store. Yikes!

March 12, 2011 Flag

What happen to Arabica coffee in Walmart stores? Have they quit selling it?

By Julius from Coldspring, TX

Answers:

I found it listed on the Wal Mart web site walmart.com. It is $56.97 for 1.5 oz packets, 63 count in box. The web site also says it is not sold in stores. You could also check with the store manager. (02/12/2011)

By foxrun41

I know that Walmart changed their packaging to a white can with blue letters and I believe it is the same coffee as before. If it said "not sold in stores" online it probably meant the little packages. (02/15/2011)

By Cindy S

February 11, 2011 Flag

What happened to the Great Value Arabica Coffee? Did Wal-Mart quit carrying it?

By tocan2do

Answers:

Sometimes a product is eliminated from one store because of slow sales, but continues to be sold in another store where the sales are above the cut off level. You could try another Walmart super store.

Another thought is to ask the manager why your particular store no longer has the coffee you are looking for. If it is stocked in their regional warehouse he may be able to order it for you.

And sometimes the store manager doesn't want to be bothered so he will tell you they have discontinued the coffee. You might call Walmart head quarters or send them an email asking about the coffee. (11/04/2010)

By foxrun41

Check the packaging. It may still be there just looks different. Mine changed. (11/05/2010)

By knitter926

Ask at your store, ask for the grocery manager, or go to Wal-mart.com. (11/05/2010)

By lindal

They changed to a smaller can, but are selling it for the same price. I buy the Columbia brand coffee myself, it is here in the Wal-mart store here in Shreveport, La. I buy the larger can. (11/09/2010)

By sickandsexy

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 12, 2011
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Parking Lot of Large Walmart
Saving Money at Walmart
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
🎄