Stretching Expensive Lip Gloss

I had gotten a good deal on some rather expensive lip gloss, but I found it was a bit to "waxy" for my purposes. So I took an old flat gloss container, and mixed the expensive stuff with some plain old petroleum jelly and it became the moisturizing lip stuff I prefer, and it will last and last and last.

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles

I save all the "used" lip gloss containers. When I have 5 or 6, I sit down with a pointed steel nail file and dig out what is left in the little cup and stuff it into an empty lip gloss tube.

It is possible to save a lot of money this way. After all, you pay for the whole contents of a tube. It just makes sense to use all of it.

Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips LipsJanuary 31, 2007
A girl putting on lip balm.
Cleaning Lip Balm Stains From Clothing
lip gloss puddle and applicator
Homemade Lip Gloss Recipes
Making Lip Balm
Making Lip Balm
A woman putting on lip gloss.
Cleaning Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing