Using Coupons Before They Expire

When using coupons, I organize them by month not the item. For instance, all my January coupons are in the December area of a coupon saver and my February Coupons are in the January, March coupons are in February, etc. Check your dates and then put in a month ahead. You won't have another expired coupon. Works for me. Hope it works for you.

By Connie from Ballwin, Missouri

What a wonderful idea!! Thanks so much.

Hi Connie! What a great idea. I am going to try that!

Nice to see a Missourian enjoying Thrifty Fun like me. I am in the Imperial area :)

Bonnie,

Sounds like a great idea as I'm always finding coupons that have expired that I really needed to use! Great tip, Thanks, Frugal Freida

Expired coupons can be sent to military families that can use coupons for up to 6 months after expiration. Please send only coupons that are recently expired as it takes a while to get the coupons organized and sent. Check out TheKrazyCouponLady.com for information.

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Budget & Finance ShoppingJuly 24, 2006
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
🎉
🎄