Choosing Wedding Colours and My Dress

I need ideas for my wedding colour and wedding dress.

By Sona from Nigeria

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

That would have to depend on your likes. Nobody else can determine what styles and colors you like.

I looked at my own wardrobe to decide what color my bridesmaids would wear. Might as well pick a color you love!

You don't give us any clues about what would flatter you. If you are dark-skinned, you can wear and be flattered by strong colors. One of the most dramatic weddings I ever saw was with the bridesmaids in very dark green and carrying orange lilies. Wow! If you are light-skinned, pastels are very popular. I agree with Mrs. Story, who said to look in your wardrobe and select colors you love.

favorfavor.com has themes, look on there and choose a theme. If you are really having a hard time picking colors, ask your fiance or maid of honor. I would just ask 1 person for advice since the more people you ask, the more confused you may end up being.

selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Weddings DressesMarch 19, 2010
Pink Wedding Dress
Dyeing a Wedding Dress
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:23:48 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.