How Do I Make Laundry Detergent?

I am looking for a recipe for laundry detergent.

By Mary from Parkersburg, IA

Answers

Use the "Find" link at the top of the website, you will find a recipe.

October 10, 2010 Flag

I was wondering if anybody has a laundry detergent recipe.

By soon2start from Kenmare, ND

Answers:

How Do I Make Laundry Detergent?

Use the Find link on this website, and type what you are looking. Others have posted laundry detergent recipes.

I made a large batch of powdered laundry detergent and I saved absolutely no money making it myself. It cost me more for the ingredients and wasn't worth it. So I went back to buying the liquid detergent at the dollar stores. (04/27/2010)

By MCW

How Do I Make Laundry Detergent?

I use Dawn dish liquid for regular clothes and Ivory liquid for my fine things. I have always used Dawn to pretreat stains and it dawned on my in January, if it's safe and works great (and way cheaper) on stains, why not use it for everything. I spend about $2.50/month as it only takes 1 Tbsp. per load. (04/27/2010)

By bkvander

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Laundry RecipesOctober 10, 2010
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
A box of laundry detergent
Reusing Laundry Detergent Boxes
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:00:05 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.