Homemade Air Refresher

How do I make homemade air refresher?

By Sandra

Sandra, I was visiting heloise.com yesterday and it suggested a couple of drops of essential oil on a cotton ball that could be placed in an out-of-the-way area. Check the website under "hints" to make sure I understood correctly. Good luck, girlspoon

I mix essential oil with water in a spray bottle. Don't pour in a whole bottle of essential oil, just a little at a time until the scented water you spray is just right for you.

Another thing is to use things like citrus peels or spices like cinnamon sticks or a few drops of essential oil in a small saucepan of water and simmer on the stove. Be sure to use a saucepan that's going to be used only as a simmer pot and keep an eye on it while the burner is still simmering so the water doesn't completely evaporate and possibly cause a fire.

Make Your Own MiscellaneousMay 13, 2011
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Repairing an Air Mattress
Repairing an Air Mattress
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
furnace air filter
Reusing Air Cleaner Filters
🎄