Artificial Wreath and Garland Storage

If you have purchased a comforter or large blanket that comes in a plastic bag with a zipper, reuse the bag to store your artificial wreaths and garlands. I have a large clear one with a handle that holds my silk Christmas wreath and garland that I use on my mantel every year. The clear bag makes it easy to recognize and it doesn't get dusty.

By Mel from NC

Thank you! I just did this last night. I was surprised I had a zippered bag large enough, but I did. Now I'm just wondering what I stored in that bag over the summer?

I use all the plastic zipper bags. They are great for putting shampoo and mouthwash, nail polish/remover into before placing in suitcase when traveling. There are lots of uses for these bags around the home such as my pet's clippers, toenail cutters, scissors, etc. and crochet hooks. Even small toys for taking along in the car or drawing/coloring art supplies.

This is a great idea. I have so many of those bags. I hold onto them but never know what to do with them.

I have used these zippered bags for many years, especially the pillowcase ones, for my finished embroidery projects. I use the larger bags for the extra bed sheets, along with the Fabric Softener sheets to keep them fresh smelling.

Ball Orniments in a box
Storing Holiday Decorations
Holidays and Parties Christmas OrganizationDecember 29, 2009
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Crocheted Wreaths
Making a Crocheted Wreath
Someone making a cranberry and popcorn garland.
Making a Cranberry Garland
Evergreen garland with berries and glass Christmas ornaments.
Making an Evergreen Garland
🎄