Trouble Shooting a Trip Fuse Problem

I have an electrical outlet that runs all my outside and garage outlets, about 9 outlets all together. It has a trip fuse on it and it keeps tripping.

I have unplugged everything from all the outlets and it keeps tripping. I have replaced the outlet, still tripping. The fuse box does not trip; it is working.

I had a outside pool pump plugged into the backyard outlet and the pump kept shutting down and starting when it was supposed to remain on. I replaced the pump. Would it be possible for that outlet to be damaged because maybe the pump overheated?

By Snake from Hope Mills, NC

Pool pumps are at least 12 amp so its probably close to max on your load.

Ria

Time to get an electrician out before you have a fire your someone gets hurt. Sounds like faulty wiring.

Any time your trip action happens, it is for a reason like over load Don't just restart it with the same things again.