Security Alarm on Your Key Chain

This is a really cool idea. Next time you come home for the night and you to to put your keys away, think of this:

If you have a car with automatic locks, it's a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation. Start keeping your car keys next to your bed on the night stand when you go to bed at night.

If you think someone is trying to get into your house, or if you hear a noise outside yor house, just press the panic alarm on your car key chain. Test it, It will go off from most everywhere Inside your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key fob chain. It works if you park in your driveway or garage.

If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break in your house, odds are the burglar or rapist won't stick around. After a few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that.

Try yours to make sure it works before you rely on it. Just know that you must press the alarm button again to turn it off.

And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there.

Thanks for this great idea. I do have that panic button on my keyless entry keyfob. My kids have set it off from inside the house when they've gotten a hold of my keys so I know it works. It even worked once from a hotel room with my mini van down below in the parking lot! I don't think mine goes off w/o physically going to the van and getting in and starting the engine, altho I should test it. I keep my keys in my purse at all times but my hubby has an extra key to my van with the same keyfob so perhaps we could keep his on the nightstand and hope that the kids don't get it....or keep in the drawer of the nightstand which is right next to where I sleep and I could easily grab.

Great idea!!!

It also works when you can't find your car in a big parking lot! My car is the same style and color as a bazillion other cars. If I wander around in Wal Mart or the mall long enough I've been known to forget where I parked!! If I hit the alarm button I get a quick clue! I surely do feel stupid when I do this but I've chuckled to myself in relief when I've seen some young person hunting their car too! Seems like it happens to the best of us!

Cool simple idea Denise...Five stars for you! Thanks for passing along this easy thing to do! ~ Holly :o)

I had never thought of this but it's worth passing along to all my friends especially those that live alone. Thank you for sharing.

If it won't work from indoors then the battery in the

key fob may be weak.

Night Safety Pedestrian Crossing
Night Safety Tips
Better Living Safety PersonalJuly 25, 2006
older blind woman sitting on a bench
Receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Using a Keyless Remote
Using a Keyless Remote
Alarm Clock
Buying an Alarm Clock
Home Security Without an Alarm System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
🎉
🎄