Carolina Jasmine Not Blooming

I planted 2 Carolina Jasmine plants last spring. The leaves are doing great, the vine is climbing all over the trellis. But there is one problem. It is not blooming. I have yet to have one bloom on it. It is planted on the west side of my house, it gets some morning sun. What so I need to do to get this plant to bloom? Thank you!

Hardiness Zone: 7b

By Patti from Greenville, SC

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Flowering Jasmine
Jasmine Not Blooming
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceFebruary 23, 2011
bittersweet
Bittersweet Not Blooming
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
South Carolina Christmas Charities
North Carolina Christmas Charities
historic church steeple in Charleston, SC
Charleston, South Carolina Frugal Travel Guide
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:36:02 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.