Catching a Mole That is in My House

How do I catch a mole that has gotten into my house?

Pam from Ohio

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Set a mouse trap. I sometimes get moles in my garage, and I have caught them with a mouse trap baited with bacon. I put them directly against the wall, and within a day or two, I have the little beast caught.

I get them in the Spring I have had great luck with the traps called MICE CUBES" you put peanut butter on a little piece of cracker inside the trap they go in the little door and can't get back out. Set the traps were the moles run, usually along wall etc., you can let the mole go or "dispose" of it. I have never had these traps fail me and the best part is I don't have a squished mole to take of.

Diane in NY

A mole in the house? I have never heard of that. Are you sure they are not voles. That is with a "v" instead of a "w". They are much smaller than a mole.

You can buy one of these:

http://sunriselaneproducts.com/cruelty_free_pest_control.html

Answer

Home and Garden Pest Control Moles and GophersFebruary 22, 2008
Someone dusting the corner of a room with a duster.
Keeping Your House Dusted
Mole coming out of a mole hole.
Organic Mole Repellents
Purse decorated with CDs.
Making a CD Purse
Chopped Chocolate
Using Chocolate in Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 4:37:30 PM on 10.0.0.237 in 677 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.