Corn and Crab Soup
- 210 grams (approx. 7 oz.) tin crab meat
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp. chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp. curry powder (or to taste)
- 440 gram can (approx. 16 oz.) of cream of oyster, chicken, or crab soup
- 2 cups milk
- 300 gram can (approx. 14 oz.) cream style sweet corn
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan. Add spring onions chopped. and fry gently until softened but not browned. Sprinkle in the curry powder and fry for a minute or two making sure it doesn't burn.
Add can of soup, milk and sweet corn and stir until well combined. Slowly bring mixture to boil then add crab meat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with hot crusty French bread or herb bread.
Serves 4-6 people.
By Lorimay from Perth, Western Australia
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 5:32:51 AM on 10.0.0.218 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us