Cleaning Re-settled Dust Off Mirrors

Cleaning the re-settled dust off closet mirror doors. First vacuum well or as I did for my parquet floors, used the long handled Pledge Grab it cleaner. I then Windex the mirrors. Then put a clean Pledge Grab it cloth on my long handled cleaner and run it slowly over the mirror and the static cling cloth takes up any re-settled dust. You would not want to clean your mirrors first and then the floors and stir up more dust than necessary!

By Linda from Oceanside, CA

Home and Garden Cleaning DustingJanuary 13, 2006
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Decorating Ikea Mirrors
Decorating Ikea Mirrors
clean bathroom mirror
Keeping Mirrors from Streaking
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Mirrors