Reviews of Martha Stewart's Low VOC Paint

Has anyone tried the new Martha Stewart low VOC paints being sold at the Home Depot? How is the coverage? How is the consistency? How is the finish? How does it wear? Any special tips on how to use it?

By Lori from Queens, NY

I have never used the paint but a friend of mine who is a house painter tells me The paint does not cover very well. He tried it because that was what the home owner wanted. He uses Sherwin Williams. For my painting usage I have found the regular Home Depot works well. I also like Benjamin Moore paint.

Home Depot's regular brand in our area is BEHR paint. All paint should come with some warrenty of sorts for replacement of paint if it does not do what the label suggests

Paint Roller and Flowers
Eco Friendly Tips for Buying and Using Paint
Consumer Advice General AdviceJuly 23, 2010
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes