Inexpensive Rubber Stamping Supplies

Can anyone recomend an inexpensive place to purchase rubber stamping supplies. I would like to make gift wrap with my 8 year old for the holidays.

Amy from Seattle, WA

I saw something where you took a potato and used a cookie cutter to make the shape of the stamp and then cut the rest off....other wise try the $1.00 store or big lots

Remember that you get the quality that you pay for. That said, you can make some nice images with the potato idea, also an apple or sponge cut into the desired shape. Try a thrift store, a dollar store, or eBay.

Good luck! I enjoy stamping and gift wrap is fun!

got almost 100 stamps for $15 at a garage sale. if you look at the back of rubber stamp magazines you will find ads for people selling stamps etc. printers usually have bits and pieces of paper that they will sell by the pound. good luck, it is an addictive hobby.

Biglots. I have gotten alot of really cute ones from there for little of nothing.

Micheals stores carry $1 rubber stamps. They are usually in a bin in the front of the store. I have not seen Christmas ones at my store yet but they did have Halloween so I am assuming they will have Christmas ones. I actually think they are of pretty good quality. I've used some of mine many times and they seem to be holding up well.

Stamped card.
Using Rubber Stamps In Crafts
Crafts Stamps and EmbossingOctober 25, 2005
Stamps and Colored Ink
Cleaning Foam Stamps
Uses for Rubber Bands
Uses for Rubber Bands
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 8:46:37 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.