Ribbon Trimmed Picture

Ever purchase a puzzle you can't get to for a while? I did, and since the "Libra Lady's" birthday is coming up and I won't be here, I thought it would be nice to give her the front so she can enjoy it.

I simply cut out the photo, punched holes around the perimeter, and threaded pretty ribbon through them. To punch holes evenly, which is vital to it looking nice and even, you begin with a hole on each corner. Then, do one in the middle of the top and bottom, and the sides, using a ruler to measure. Then, simply keep doing that, halving each space till the desired spacing is done.

You can also crochet them but it's harder and takes longer. If you do, you will need a hook small enough to go into the holes and crochet thread is recommended.

I thought this was worth sharing, so enjoy!

Source: Been doing this for a long time.

By Poor But Proud from Salem OR

A Christmas tree made out of ribbon.
Ribbon Craft Ideas
Crafts Framing DecorativeAugust 12, 2009
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
Ribbon Angel
Making a Ribbon Angel
Ribbon Brooch
Making a Ribbon Brooch