Candid Moments at a Wedding

This photo is from my wedding in 1984 and is my most cherished picture of them all on that day! The little girl, Lindsey, was my flower girl and the child of my still bestest friend, Cindy, now for 42 years!

Make sure photos of absolutely every possible moment of everyone you care about is taken on your wedding day because you never know how much such a moment in time captured will keep your heart warm in the years to come. :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

What a very special moment and I'm so glad you captured it. I have one with me and my 1 yr old grandson at the time, 24 years ago at my wedding. Keeps that moment in time ageless. Thanks for sharing.

What a beautiful treasure :)

Monique -x-

I thought I should also share this lovely photo of that same little girl at her own wedding :-)

I am Deeli's bestest girlfriend Cindy (and of course she is mine) and this is my little girl in the picture and when I saw this it brought tears to my eyes and so many memories. My little girl is now all grown up and is a mommie herself which has made me such a proud grandmother. And oh all the wonderful memories I have with Deeli. I love them both so much!

This is such an adorable picture.

Couple in Wedding Photo
Wedding Photo Tips
Weddings AdviceDecember 11, 2009
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Two tiered wedding cake with flowers on top.
Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄