Banana Split Pudding Parfait Cake
Here's an idea for what you can do with left over, unfrosted cake.
- chunks of leftover cake
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 carton strawberries, sliced
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 can chunk pineapple
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
Set aside chunks of left over cake (or bake a 13x9 inch vanilla cake and cut into chunks). Prepare package of pudding. Mix all the fruit together. Then in a glass trifle bowl or any clear bowl:
- Add a layer of cake chunks.
- Add layer of mixed fruit.
- Add layer of pudding.
- Add layer of whipped cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Start over with cake chunks and repeat layering one more time.
This cake is always better the next day after chilling overnight.
By Lara from Brunswick, OH
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 21, 2016 at 7:52:28 AM on 10.0.2.220 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us