Join Book and DVD Exchanges

Do you have stacks of DVDs lying around that you no longer watch? Are they on the bookshelves with the rows of books you've already read but don't want to just throw away? Good news! There is a website on the internet just for people like you and me where you can post your DVDs, CDs, and Books and swap them for other titles that you want. You get one free item credit just for joining (joining is free, there are no hidden fees) and posting 10 titles either in DVD's or Books. I've been a member of the book club for months now and get new books in the mail every week, which saves me tons of money at the book store. I recently joined the DVD swap club and requested my first DVD as well.

After I read a book, I usually relist it and trade it for another one.
The clubs make it as easy as possible with their postage feature that prints your shipping label with postage right on it, saving you trips to the post office to mail the items. The only time you pay anything is when someone requests one of your items, then you pay the media mail postage to send it. Each time someone requests one of yours and you send it, you receive a credit you can use to request an item from someone else.

Why not put those DVD's, books and CD's you no longer use to use by trading them for titles you can enjoy now?

You can check out the book club here:

And the DVD club here:

By texasauthor1 from Dallas, TX

Saving Money On Books, Stacks of old books at a flea market or used book sale.
Saving Money On Books
Better Living Frugal Living TipsNovember 17, 2010
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open