Pattern For A Cockatiel Flight Suit

Does anyone have a pattern for a cockatiel flight suit

Anna from Owls Head, Maine

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Do you mean the bird? Couldn't you just adapt a Barbie pattern?

Yes, I have two, four month old cockatiels and with warmer weather arriving I want to take them outside, also in my car. It is also called a diaper. You can buy them but by the time you pay postage it is about $30.00. I have not been able to find them in the pet shops. I am a seamstress and know I could make then if I had a pattern or old one to go by. If anyone has either I would gladly make some for them in exchange for their help.

a l sellars (at) toast (dot )net

Pets BirdsApril 21, 2008
Elderly Couple In Airport
Airport Tips When It Is Difficult To Walk
Cockatiel
Cockatiel Information and Photos
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Man with Pet Cockatiels
Caring for and Training a Pet Cockatiel
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 10:42:02 AM on 10.0.0.20 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.