Mr. Grubs (Tuxedo Cat)

Mr. Grubs or "Grubby" is a tuxedo cat. He has no tail, and it looks like he's wearing a pair of pants. Grubby first showed up at our front door about 2 years ago. At first I wanted to feed him, because he looked hungry and was very friendly. My husband said "No", because he probably belonged to someone and would go home.

Grubby kept coming back day after day, and finally I fed him by the front door. Then he wanted to come into the house, so I let him in. He now eats on top of the washer, and our other cat eats on top of the dryer. He gets into it with our younger cat who tries to play with him, but Grubby doesn't like to play. I think he had lived on the street for too long to care about playing. He gets along with our two dogs and the other cat very well.

Grubby sleeps in the garage at night, because I discovered that he had urinated in the house. I have to watch him after he eats. I ask if he wants to go outside, and he goes straight to the door.

He likes to sleep upstairs on my husband's train board. My husband is an avid toy train collector. Grubby likes to watch the trains go around the track. He also like to join me at the computer and lay on my printer during the day.

By Marilyn from North Bend, OR

Aww... Mr. Grubbs is adorable! He must really like the way you treat him. A Cat knows when a person is kind hearted. They will only stay if they are comfortable in their environment. Thank you for taking such good care of a "Street Cat". I am sure he loves you very much.

Congratulations for being open to a friendship to a homeless cat. He chose you, and you responded with kindness.

You get a big Thumbs Up from us. Thank you for sharing Grubby with us.

Grubby is absolutely fantastic! He has a 'show stance' and he is so adorable! Thanks for sharing your beautiful baby! Robyn

Tuxedo Cat
Tuxedo Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 3, 2011
Saving Money on Cufflinks
Saving Money on Cufflinks
Japanese beetle eating a leaf.
Getting Rid of Japanese Beetles
Photo of mounds from moles.
Getting Rid of Grubs
Grubs Eating Marigolds