Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Christmas Gift Ideas for 16 Year Old Boyfriend

What should I get my 16 year old boyfriend for Christmas? I have no clue what to get him! Please help.

By Angieebby.100

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Sassyscrappin [4]12/22/2010

Perfect ideas above or how about a movie gift card, and you two could go on a dinner and movie date?

By Suntydt [75]12/21/2010

Comic Book / Graphic Novel
Computer or Gaming Magazine subscription
A Tshirt with a cool graphic
after shave (just kidding)
A CD of his favorite band/artist
gift certificate (McDonalds, ITunes, Game Stop, Sport Store, Radio Shack)

You know the guy and I don't so I am making random suggestions being he is a he and 16.

By PioneerShelly 12/21/2010

Well it's kinda hard since I don't know your boyfriend but what does he like ? I mean don't you have a clue. A good gift would probably be a polo t-shirt, perfume, and or even a tie if he likes dressing up on important ocassions. It's up to you. I was just giving you some ideas and maybe something better pops in your mind after this.

By Wendy [2]11/22/2010

Hi
Have you considered either buying him a gift certificate from his favorite store, so that he can choose what he'd really like, & maybe add it towards any other gifts of cash that he may receive. Otherwise, go into the store & ask for suggestions, but make sure that he can change what you buy him, if he already owns what you've brought, or needs something else more.
Cheers & Good Luck, Wendy

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Christmas Gift Ideas for 16 Year Old Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months. I am 15 and he is 16. Christmas is coming up I don't know what to get him. He likes basketball and stores like Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister. Please help.

By hellpp from Burlington, VT

RE: Christmas Gift Ideas for 16 Year Old Boyfriend

You could get him a basketball, but write a cute message on it! :) (12/14/2010)

By hannah6727