Wildlife: Fox (Pahaska Teepee Lodge, WY)

I worked at Pahaska Teepee Lodge, 60 miles from Cody, WY. To my surprise, I saw this fox on the roof of the lodge, probably smelling the food from the exhaust fan. I don't know if this was Foxy or Jasper (as some of the staff named them) but this was a Kodak moment.

By Diane S.

What a beautiful and elegant "beastie" he is too. I'd be leaving food out for them. Probably the rules forbid it, but I'd probably do it anyway. The little wild things are hungry, and their food is disappearing faster than ever now. Nature is so upset, so the animals suffer so much. One day, there will be none to see unless things change very quickly.

Thank you for sharing the fox with us.

I would love to see a real fox in the wild. I think they are such beautiful dog-like animals and would raise a baby one

if given the chance. You are lucky to get to see them.

Thanks for photo sharing.

The red fox is my totem animal and when I saw this photo I was filled with joy! Thanks for sharing.

That is a great picture!

Fox Photos
Photos WildlifeMarch 21, 2011
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
Pond Fish
Protecting Pond Fish From Wildlife