Fleece Camping Blanket With a Hood

I am looking for a fleece blanket pattern. The blanket has a hood in the middle of the blanket on the side. I have found the same idea for camping but it is plastic and has no pattern. I have seen this idea for people who camp a lot or live in cold weather - you can use it as a throw or wrap yourself up in it with a hood for your head. I hope this description is sufficient enough. t

Thank you,
Carrell from Vacaville, California

Answers

Hi,

if you sew even a little bit this is an easy item to make.

Just take a fleece blanket or buy fleece about 54inches wide fold in half to find center.Mark with a chalk mark or a pin.

Cut (2) of a matching or contrasting color of fleece in a generous size D shape.Cut bottom of D straight across .This will be the hood. Sew the back seam (rounded part of D shape.Fold over about 1/4 to **1/2 inch on face edge of hood** and stitch in place. Press open the lower edge of back seam on hood & with right sides together,sew hood seam to center of blanket. you are done!

**If you want to you can put a cord through space seam in front has left so you can tie your hood.**

If you want send me a message and I can make one for you,if need be.

January 31, 2015 Flag

I saw a 2 sided blanket with a hole in the middle and hood attached. I was wondering if anyone could send me a pattern? Please.

By killday

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I had a baby blanket with a little hood for my youngest (He's now 38). If you want one for a baby I'm sure you could make a pattern from a hoodie and make an opening in the center of a blanket to attach it. And then deal with raw edges, embellishments, etc....

Three Fleece Blankets
Making A Fleece Blanket
Crafts ClothingDecember 3, 2005
fleece tie blanket
Making Fleece Tie Blankets
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain
Crochet Edge Around a Fleece Blanket
Adding a Crochet Edge to a Fleece Blanket
Range Hood Filter
Cleaning a Range Hood Filter
🎉
🎄