Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cups Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, you may substitute 1/2 teaspoon EACH ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) light cream, you may substitute half and half
- (9-inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust
Preheat oven to 350°. In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggs. Beat in pumpkin, sugars, peanut butter, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Gradually add light cream, beating until blended; pour into pie crust. Bake 65 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, let cool. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:05:08 AM on 10.0.0.227 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us