Bandage In Between Toes

This is something I just discovered for myself! I have a cut right between two toes, and of course it's difficult to bandage a spot like that. So I took a clean cotton ball and put some Neosporin in the spot where the cut is, put the cotton ball in there, and then I taped the two toes together with a little masking tape and it works great! I admit it's not very attractive, but it's a great little bandage for just a few days while it heals!

By Stacey from Orem, UT

Foot with two toes taped together

A"light bulb"moment! Thanks for sharing a simple solution.

Wow! What a neat idea. Thanks for sharing

I stubbed my little toe so hard one time that it broke it to where it was hanging out to the side and taped it to the toe next to it until it healed but it never dawned on me to use an antibiotic coated cotton ball in between the toes had there been a cut or infection. You're a very clever, think outside the box lady. :-)

adhesive bandages
Bandaging Between Toes
Health & Beauty Home RemediesJuly 20, 2011
Hallway Paint Color Advice
Hallway Paint Color Advice
Weeds Between Pavers
Removing Weeds Between Pavers
hole in sock exposing big toe nail with smiley face
Treating A Damaged Toenail
Muffin and a Cupcake
Difference Between a Muffin and a Cupcake