Grocery Prices Jump 10 Cents

My most favorite remark about food and the economy is that each time I go into the grocery store, the prices have jumped 10 cents on any item.

I went by the local grocery early one morning and a lady stopped me and said they had hams at a great price. Fifty some cents a pound she says. So I go back and find them. They were 57 cent a pound, so I picked up two. Since they had a limit, I had to pay for them separately. Later on in the day, I had to go back up to the same shopping center, so I called my daughter and asked if she wanted one. She was at my boss's house and they both wanted one. So I go in the store and find them. They are 10 cent higher. No joke! Bought them anyway. They are smoked. but I am gonna get my husband to resmoke them.

So it is true. You can go twice in one day and the price will have jumped 10 cents.

By maphisx7 from Gordonsville, VA

They should start gift wrapping produce. LOL. Green peppers are outrageous.

We are getting ripped off.

Sadly, this is going to keep escalating until fuel prices go down. Last week the price per gallon of gas went up 11 cents just as I was pulling up to the pump. :-(

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingApril 25, 2011
Craft: Jump Ring Earrings
Making Jump Ring Earrings
Jumper Cables
Jump Starting a Car Battery
A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
basket with products
Shopping at Aldi's