Removing Blinds To Clean

How do you remove blinds in order to clean them?

Sylvia from Mesa, AZ

Need more information to be of help. Are they store bought vertical mini blinds, specially made vertical mini blinds, horizontal blinds or roll up blinds?

There are flat removable pieces on the outside at the top of both ends that are part of the brackets. They are squarish. You slide them straight out towards the center of the windows to get them out. I use my thumb to do it. Once you've washed the blinds you slide the pieces back in to secure the blinds again so the blinds won't fall out when opening and closing them. Sometimes they stick a little just from being in place for so long but you should be able to get at least one of them out and be able to maneuver the blind out.

Please let me know if what I explained doesn't make sense and/or that mission was accomplished, okay? :-)

Home and Garden Cleaning Blinds and CurtainsOctober 7, 2008
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Canvas Blinds
Cleaning Canvas Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds