Recipe for Cowboy Cups

Does anyone have a recipe for something called Cowboy Cups? Some of the ingredients are biscuits, rotel, pepperoni, and cream cheese (maybe). I'm not sure about the rest. Thanks

Windy from Pine Bluff, AR

I think this is the recipe you're looking for:

Preheat oven to the temperature listed on you biscuit package.

Oil cups of a muffin tin. Place a biscuit in each cup and press up the sides of the cup. Set aside.

Combine the ingredients you listed along with some barbecue sauce. Spoon mixture into cups.

Bake, uncovered, for the length of time listed on your biscuit package.

This recipe has no real measurements, you can use the amounts to your liking. You can also use ground beef, shredded chicken or pulled pork in this recipe.

The recipe I have and I don't know if it is the same thing is called Bar-b-Q cups. Preheat oven to 350. Place biscuit in muffin tin, press up the sides. Brown hamburger and a small amount of onion. When hamburger is browned, add enough bar-b-q sauce to cover hamburger well. Spoon into each muffin tin on top of biscuit. I add cheese to the top of mine. Bake for 15 to 20 min. They are very good. Hope this is what you are looking for.

This is a fun and delicious way to make pizza for kids. It is not an exact recipe, but rather a concept. Grease muffin tins put in refrigerator biscuits and press up the sides and then add your favorite flavors. One kid in my family likes Pizza another like sloppy Joes and one likes chicken and will not eat beef and one is vegetarian and Hubby likes shredded BBQ Steak (leftovers! My Thrifty friends Leftovers! )

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceNovember 16, 2007
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
A boy dressed as a cowboy.
Cowboy Themed Party Ideas
LIttle Boy in Cowboy Costume
Making a Cowboy Costume
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
🎉
🎄