Lights That Will Fit in a Wine Bottle

I need information on where to buy lights that fit in the top of wine bottles. The only lights I have come up with have two ends for stringing and the large end does not fit. I plan to leave the plug out of the top of the bottle but I need information on where to get the correct lights.

Sandra from CANTON, MI

You can't buy the end to end ones, you need the single strand ones. The only time I have been able to find these is at Christmas at Target and they go fast! You may find some online, but they will be more expensive.

I use to make these all the time. I bought little white lights on a string of 35. These worked really well. I wrapped the lights around thin copper wire and this kept them from all falling to the bottom of your wine bottle. Then I decorated the top of the bottle. These always looked nice at Christmas with a Christmas decoration on them.

The Dollar stores have them at Christmas time....specifically the Dollar Tree chain of Dollar Stores. Most of these stores do Clearance Sales after Christmas, but you might try contacting the store managers to see if they happen to have any in their "seasonal" storage area.

Harlean from Arkansas

Do you mean the ones that make lamps out of bottles? You can find bottle lamp kits at hardware stores near the other light-related items.

try www.noveltylights.com, Don't know if lowercase matters

i get my lights from noveltylights.com

how do you get the grapes to stay on the bottles?

I tried glue gun but they fall off.

Don't know if you have an AC Moore Craft store near you but they sell the single strand with only 20 lights. Perfect for wine bottles and glass blocks

Does anyone have any suggestions on making a wine bottle lamp with battery operated lights? I'm using them as center pieces for our rehearsal dinner and won't have access to electricity.

I have found them on line at All American Christmas , and Elights.com. I have found that more than 25 lights in a bottle tends to make the wine bottle a little hot to the touch. But, colored lights strands do not come in one color. I buy multi colored strands of 20, then move the bulbs around to make strands of single colors.

Crafts AdviceFebruary 12, 2007
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄