Removing Stain on Painted Cement Floor

I have runoff from a plant on my patio floor. The floor is gray painted cement; the runoff is white. I used dish detergent on my plant and it could have been from that. I can't get the white stain out. Help.

By Roberta from Boca Raton, FL

Have you tried soap & water or pine oil?If it did not work try the below.

For a safe, chemical-free way to clean your cement floor, I would recommend scrubbing it with baking soda. Use a scrub brush and hot water. For stubborn stains, make a paste with baking soda and water and allow it to sit on the stains for a few hours. Once you have the stains removed, you may want to seal the concrete to prevent future staining

good luck.

Try straight vinegar, preferably white vinegar. Leave it on the stained area for at least 30 minutes. Hopefully, the white stain will wash off!

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsNovember 7, 2009
Stains on Cement
Removing Stains on Cement
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Painted Chinese furniture.
Cleaning Painted Wood Furniture
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎄
🍂