Use Outdated Seeds In Craft Projects

Have seeds you weren't able to use this year? Use them in kid crafts. Glue them in the center of a paper plate then color the outer ridges of the paper plate to make a pretty flower. Or glue the seeds to the bottom of construction paper, then draw sprouts from each one to make a garden!

By Vickie from Canton, MI

Put them in the freezer and use them again next year! I have used seen kept that way for ten years. Do not expect as high a percentage of germination but they are still good.

Seeds that I haven't used for a couple of years get put in my bird feeders (I buy non-treated seed).

I use the seeds when I'm making home made paper. I make greeting cards that can be enjoyed an d then planted.....so much fun to watch them sprout!

Craft Projects Made from Seeds
Crafts NatureJuly 6, 2007
Organizing Seeds
Organizing Seeds
Craft Uses for Old Textbooks
Craft Uses for Old Textbooks
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Sowing seeds directly.
Direct Sowing Seeds
🎉
🎄