Jellied Cranberry Mold
- 1 small package. orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 small package. lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 16 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped English walnuts
Dissolve orange and lemon gelatin in boiling water; chill until syrupy. Break up cranberry sauce with a fork; add pineapple and nuts. Fold into gelatin. Chill until firm in 1 1/2 quart mold.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 6:35:46 PM on 10.0.1.142 in 631 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us