PrintersComputers

Turning the Ringer Off on a Brother All-in-one Unit

How do you turn off the ringer on a Brother Model MFC-240C all in one unit? I have it set to TAD response and only want to turn off the ringer without affecting any other features.

Bob from Manassas, VA

I was thinking about your question this morning. I have an Epson/Scanner/Copier/Printer/Fax and I believe that if you disconnect the phone jack from the back of the unit you shouldn't have any problems with the other features.

You should be able to go to the Brother site and search for the instructions for your model, or find a number for their help desk.