Scrambled Eggs (Microwave)

• 4 eggs
  • 1/4 cup milk or cream
  • 1 Tbsp. butter
  • salt

Directions:

Beat eggs. Add milk and salt to taste. Melt butter in an 8 inch round glass cake dish in microwave oven (about 15 seconds at normal power). Pour egg mixture into dish. Cook in microwave oven 2 minutes at normal power; stir. Cook 1 minute at normal power or until nearly set. Remove from oven and stir. Allow to stand for a few minutes before serving. Makes 2 servings.

By Robin from Washington, Ia

I love the idea of being able to make scrambled eggs in the microwave. I do this also, but didn't think to put butter in the dish before putting eggs in. I'm sure it makes them taste better. I put some bacon bits in it too. Thanks for the idea.

My eggs in the microwave turn out to be double in size and forms into big fluffy clouds. I grease a microwave bowl -- very high edge

beat the eggs + salt/pepper + water or milk

microwave for 2 min then scrape sides

repeat until no liquid remains

Immediately take out of microwave and over turn bowl into pie (or high edged plate) plate and scrape out of bowl. This will help in cooling process and not turn eggs green. Lovely yellow puffy clouds of scrambled eggs. No matter how many eggs I cook this with my kids will have the bowl empty in 2 minutes flat.

Making scrambled eggs in the mircowave.
Making Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave
Food and Recipes Recipes EggsOctober 22, 2009
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Scrambled eggs are too watery.
Watery Scrambled Eggs
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
Scrambled eggs.
Scrambled Eggs Recipes
🎄
🍂