Growing Long Hair

How can I make short hair long and healthy, Please give me some homemade tips.

Esha from Pune

I gotta try this link lost all my hair to chemo maybe it will help

this link give some suggestions hope it helps

http://www.ammas.com/topics/Beauty/a116816.html

I believe the single most encouragement I could give anyone who has thinning hair is to:

1) Suspect/check with Physician as to whether it could be a medical condition

2) If not taking RX meds, try Zinc supplements. I take 40 mgs. three times a week, especially if my sense of smell gets bad, if my nails get thin or begin splitting, and if my hair begins to get thin again. It makes both my hair and my nails grow wonderfully, and I can smell once more. I also take

a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement when I have the money. I brush my hair daily and use only a slight amount of hair spray.

3) Drink plenty of pure cool water, get enough sleep,

use warm, NOT HOT, water when shampooing. I use

Mane n' Tail Conditioner, when I can afford it or if

given some, squeezing out what I can, leaving in to dry all the rest, for an amazing thickening/coating

of protection that truly helps my hair. Use two kinds of shampoo: Clarifying once a week for removing hair spray and pollution residuals, but Herbal for daily use. If scalp itches, use only Neutragena Dry

Scalp Shampoo, which is coal tar based and smelly, but which works well when used according to label.

4) Make sure that the bristles on your hair brush are

"round tipped", not cut off nylon. It should say on the packaging. Brush hair/scalp to keep invigorated

and stimulated daily or every other day. Get exercise EACH DAY to stimulate circulation to the hair

and head.

5)Until the hair begins to thicken, minimize using

hot curlers or curling rods that are very hot. Just unplug them if they are too hot when using.

6) Change pillowcase/linens weekly and wash hair

only twice a week at most, unless in a dusty environment or sweat a lot.

7) Wear hot or scarf if in hot sun often or more than 30 min. If permed or dyed, reduce useage and consider Henna instead.

8) Check barrettes or hair clips for sharp edges to prevent premature cutting of hair, split ends and pulling.

9) Know that humans lose about 70 hairs per day, and that hair grows on the avg. about 1/2 inch per month. Be patient and don't give up.

Although these are not homemade ingredients/tips,

they are some of the best tips for thicker hair. God bless you and help your hair to grow to be what He

originally intended for you. : )

- shampoo regularly

2 - limit damage to hair from blow drying, over exposure to the sun, harsh hair care products and treatments. Coloring or bleaching.

3 - Use a natural bristle brush, wide toothed comb, to save wear and tear.

4 - Eat a healthy diet

5 - Take a good multivitamin

6 - Massage your scalp regularly

Be patient, keep expectations reasonable.

Let me tell you guys something. I've heard a lot about the horse shampoos out there guaranteeing your hair 2 grow super fast. So I've been using equiline horse shampoo(couldn't find mane n tale) for some months now. Cool. Fine. But I found some other advice. I added bergamond-eccense a product from lennon's, a very very small bottle, which I add to my shampoo. And the results, it's the bomb! It works. And you can add it to any shampoo you use. Try it it's worth it. Long healthy hair and ultra cost free. Let us know.

Mary-Anne has the suggestion I have received from a number of Salons & even the vet suppliers of equiline.

I did not know about the bergamont essence - how much do you add to a litre of equiline?

This is supposed to reverse male balding as well.

Hi, I'm also using equiline. Should I use it straight from the bottle or should I mix it with some human shampoo? Please help urgently.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsNovember 14, 2006
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄